Take action: Serving others through pro-life ministry
You are encouraged to do one thing every day to protect and defend life in your church, school, home, and community. Below are some of the ways you can become involved and serve others through pro-life ministry.
1. Get informed. These facts are a good place to start.
2. Start (or join) a Students for Life club at your school.
3. Volunteer at your local pro-life Pregnancy Resource Center.
4. Write a pro-life letter to your local newspaper editor.
5. Contribute financially to ours and other pro-life organizations.
6. Get equipped and inspired by participating in these pro-life events.
7. Commit to pray on a regular basis for hearts to change in our state. Our “7 Days of Pro-Life Prayer” card gives a new way to pray each day.